I have been experimenting with different floors for the basement of the Inn – I wanted it to be rough stone. The stones I used for Bag End are too ‘perfect’ for an Inn basement and they cost a fortune so I decided to make my own!
This is what I came up with and it only cost £5 wooohooo (made stones out of masonry cement and then grouted) Then drybrushed with snakebite leather, bleached bone graveyard earth and a smidgen of fortress grey. My warhammer chums will know what I am talking about :-)
This is the frame so far (you need a LOT of imagination to turn it into the prancing pony – luckily I have lots of this):
oh and I have been experimenting with the door sign – this is a VERY rough first attempt but you get the sort of idea (sorry phone is rubbish at taking pics at night – I claim no responsibility lol)